The safety of our community, our staff and, above all, you is our top priority. We’d like to tell you what McClinton Mitsubishi is doing to stop the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the safety of all who visit us.
We’re constantly monitoring all information regarding COVID-19 stemming from our local, state and federal government agencies. We have received and complied with the guidelines established by the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control. We continue to monitor these resources for any and all updates and will enhance our protocols as required.
Having said that, if you prefer, you can conduct your business with us – from servicing your vehicle to buying or leasing –over the phone or online (more on that below).
Cleaning & Disinfecting
- Safety and Cleaning — Vehicles are cleaned after each test drive with attention to steering wheels, dashboard controls and door handles. You will be offered a pair of disposable gloves to wear during your test drive and when signing documents. Our teammates will wear a new pair of gloves each time a vehicle is moved and cleaned to prepare for your test drive. Our teammates wear a new pair of gloves when they appraise your current vehicle. We are keeping a close eye on restrooms to make sure we are stocked with soap and paper towels.
- Surfaces — We’re deep cleaning our facilities frequently with recommended sanitizing products. We’re constantly wiping down counters, door handles and all objects and places you may touch/encounter while visiting; from the front desk to the technicians in the back.
- Loaner Vehicles — These vehicles will be cleaned and sanitized using proper cleaning materials.
- Test Drives — We’re offering test drives at your home or place of business. We can complete an entire sale without customers visiting our location in person. You can secure financing online through our website. You can ask for a walk-around video of the vehicle you’re interested in and we’ll be happy to deliver it to you.
- Service — For service customers, you’re welcome to drop your vehicle off. While it’s being serviced, rather than waiting in our comfortable, ultra-modern lounge, we offer local shuttle service during business hours and loaner vehicles.
We can take care of all your vehicular needs online. If you need to buy or lease a new vehicle, McClinton Mitsubishi offers 100% online purchase or leasing. Everything you’d do here, you can do online – even the trade and the test-drive. How, you may ask? Easy, just follow these simple steps.
- Browse Our Inventory Here
- Choose your favorite, add features and packages.
- Choose the financial terms YOU are comfortable with.*
- Include a down payment or use our online appraisal tool to get your trade-in value.^
- Have a question? There’s a representative ready to chat with you at all times.
- Submit your application.
- We’ll deliver the vehicle to you to test-drive and if YOU approve it, we’ll have the papers on hand for you to sign. That’s it! Enjoy your lease or purchase.
Help From Our Financial Partner Ally For Those Who Need It
We understand the uncertainty of the times all too well. Our finance partner Ally would like to help take some of the uncertainty out of the equation with two exclusive offers – For EXISTING CUSTOMERS Ally is offering 120 day payment deferral! While finance charges will accrue during this period – NO late fees will be charged. For NEW CUSTOMERS Ally is also offering a 90-day deferral!
Get the vehicle you need now and worry about payments down the road when things have returned to normal.
Our Community Is Strongest When We Work Together
It’s times like these that we need to work together as a community to support each other and keep us strong!
So, if you’re ready to buy or lease your next Mitsubishi or it’s time to service for your current one, there’s no need to wait. We’re open and doing all we can to meet your needs and keep you safe at McClinton Mitsubishi!
*All prices exclude tax, tag, title, license, and dealer and state fees as applicable by law. With approved credit. Not all buyers will qualify. Some restrictions may apply. See dealer for details. ^Vehicle must pass a McClinton Mitsubishi inspection. Not all vehicles will qualify. Some restrictions may apply. Internal and external damage, mechanical condition, excess mileage and extenuating factors may affect final offer. See your McClinton Mitsubishi Advisor for full details.